If the conventional method of diet and exercise for losing weight isn’t working for you, then look no further.
You may not have considered that what you need is a replenishment of important vitamins and minerals that your body is lacking. You may be in dire need of the essential vitamins and minerals that enable you to lose the fat and burn off the pounds.
What Are B-12 Complex Shots?
Many medical weight loss programs, medical professionals, fitness and health trainers, and nutritionists implement lipotropic shots into their patient’s and client’s health program and routine to aid in losing weight and to provide numerous other benefits that comes from a healthy blast of nutrients.
The overall effect of B-12 Complex injections is enhanced weight loss, particularly when they are combined with a healthy diet and exercise program.
- Reduce stored fat
- Enhance metabolism improving fat burning
- Increase energy levels
- Improve function of the liver and gallbladder
- Preserve lean body tissue (muscle)
- Have a rapid onset of action
- Provide superior absorption of essential nutrients
- Improve liver detoxification
- Improve mood and mental clarity
These injections contain a high dose of essential nutrients that enable you to lose weight. If you’re feeling skeptical, you may be asking “how”? Well a lipotropic nutrient is what’s used in the body to promote, encourage, and support the removal of fat from the liver. It also aids in ensuring that excess fat gets burned off for fuel and energy instead of being stored away. Without these lipotropic nutrients, bile and fat can build up in the liver and can cause an array of health problems and disease such as liver failure, cirrhosis, and metabolic issues.
This trapped bile and fat can also cause the metabolism to slow down, and even more severely, it can block fat metabolism completely. This in turn has the ability to wreak havoc on the organs and body because it has interrupted natural fat burning processes and prevented the body from using and discarding fat how it should. This should explain why it was so easy to gain the extra tire around the abdomen and that double chin. It also should explain why it’s extremely difficult to get rid of it, and why diet and exercise may not be enough.
Also referred to as lipotropic B12 injections, these shots contain high doses of the fat blasting compounds Methionine, Inositol, Choline (as with the MIC shots above), and a potent dose of vitamin B12. The lipotropic B12 is present to increase energy, and the effects are often immediate.
How Does It Work?
Lipotropic injections, or Lipo-B, contain essential vitamins, minerals, and amino acids that help boost the metabolism.
Providers of Lipo-B injections list the following ingredients:The lipotropic portion of our Lipo B injections is composed of three amino acids:
- Methionine: This is an important antioxidant and amino acid. It is important for the growth of new blood vessels.
- Inositol: This is a vitamin-like substance. It improves mood and is used to treat panic disorder, high cholesterol, insomnia, and depression.
- Choline: Choline is a nutrient that supports energy levels and metabolism.
- Vitamin B12: Deficiency of B12 (methylcobalamine) can cause fatigue, pale skin, and digestive problems. B12 helps form red blood cells, so without it our bodies don’t absorb iron as well, which is why some people with B12 deficiency are anemic. The vitamin also improves our central nervous systems and metabolism.
- L-Carnitine: Not all Lipo-B injections contain this amino acid, so you should check with your provider. L-Carnitine helps the body produce energy. It is important for heart and brain function, muscle movement, and many other body processes.
The body requires nutrition and vitamins to stimulate the right hormones to function correctly so your body will let go of the fat stores it’s been holding onto. Don’t go under the knife, don’t suffer with extreme dieting, and certainly don’t starve yourself anymore. Lipotropic injections for weight loss may be just what you’re looking for.